Research, and Education Program Grant
This grant will apply research, and development of educational programs. Recipients can only be awarded one grant each year. The grant amount will be at the sole discretion of the Board of Trustees. CAC-BEF shall be entitled to publish the results of all research programs for which it issues a grant, and shall be given full rights to any education programs for which it awards a grant.
• Applicant must be an individual or entity with its primary business related to
building envelope science.
• An explanation of the proposed research or educational program shall be
provided to the Board of Trustees.
o If applying for a grant for research program, indicate the exact nature, time
frame for completion, individuals and entities involved with, and anticipated
outcome of the research program. Explain how the outcome can benefit the
building envelope industry.
o If an educational program, indicate the title, intended audience,
learning objectives, and outline of the program. Indicate how, where and
when the program will be delivered. Indicate how proceeds from the
program will be distributed.
• Applicant must be minimum 22 years old at the time of application, or
an organization duly registered in the United States of America.
• Must be sponsored by a minimum of two RCI members. RCI member sponsors
cannot be from the same employer as the Applicant. Sponsor must fill
out sponsorship form.
• Length of time the applicant has stayed committed to the industry.
• Prior experience with development of education programs or research,
•whichever is applicable.
• Applicant's involvement in RCI, Inc. and CAC-RCI.
Completed application forms and sponsorship forms should be submitted no sooner than February 1st and no later than May 1st of each year. Up to twenty applications will be reviewed based on first-received basis. Applications must be sent to: CAC Building Envelope Foundation, NFP, 309 East Rand Road, Suite 342, Arlington Heights, Illinois 60004, or e-mailed to email@example.com.